Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Fits all model years, including those with 80mm or 90mm bar-end weight retaining screws. Supercedes discontinued part CCF400.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
• Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
• While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
• Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
• High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
• Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
• Very little maintenance is required
• Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
• Can result in reduced fuel consumption
BMW R1200GS, '04-'07 & '08- with or without BMW Handguards
BMW R1200GS with Touratech Handguards, '08-
BMW R1200GS Adventure, '06-'07 & '08- with or without BMW Handguards
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko™ Safety Warning: The Kaoko™ Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko™ Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko™ Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.