Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Fits models with KTM handguards.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
• Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
• While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
• Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
• High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
• Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
• Very little maintenance is required
• Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
• Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Fits: • KTM LC4 640 Adventure
• KTM 690SM
• KTM 690SE
• KTM 690E
• KTM LC8 950/990 Adventure
• KTM 950 Supermoto
• KTM 950 Super Enduro (with OEM handguards)
• KTM 990 Supermoto SMT
Also suitable for these KTM models where OEM bar end weights have been removed and OEM KTM handguards have been fitted. • KTM 690 Duke
• KTM 990 Super Duke
• KTM 690R/SMC Supermoto
• KTM 690SM
• KTM 690SMR
• KTM 990R/T Supermoto
• KTM 950SM
• KTM 950SMR
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko™ Safety Warning: The Kaoko™ Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko™ Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko™ Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.