Top of the range dedicated track-day and professional race shock - built just for you, to your spec.
All Nitron's race shocks are designed for the most serious and demanding of riders and, as such, incorporate separate high and low speed compression damping control valves for further fine-tuning of setup for race bikes or for very high performance road use and the new Race-Pro has an even higher level of precise damping control.
Available for a limited range of the latest Sportsbikes, the Race-Pro's larger 46mm Piston and 16mm Piston Rod creates an increased area for the damper mechanism to operate within for a finer range of adjustments and even higher levels of fade resistance for on-track race length or track day endurance.
Made in England, all Nitron shocks are totally rebuildable and backed by Nitron's USA technical support and service operations.
"No more wallow for the ZX-6R. Tim’s new Nitron NTR race Pro shock provides a liberating experience on track."
Staff Bikes Feature, Performance Bikes Magazine
|"...delivers a more supple ride than the stock Kayaba unit as well as more traction over high - frequency ripples. Its sheer turquoiseness and hand-built loveliness make me feel much faster."|
TT, Bike Magazine
Please include your weight (with any specific requirements you may have regarding whether you want a lower or higher default seat height - i.e. if you are taller or shorter than average) and state how your bike is used (i.e. road solo only, road with pillion, road and track or track only etc.) as we will be building your shock to your specific order with the optimum length, spring rate and damper adjustments pre-set for you.
- Nitron will build your shock to order with the specification based on your individual needs and with all adjustments pre-set (see above)
- New 46mm "Big Piston" design
- Manufactured with a hard-anodised corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy CNC machined body using the highest quality internal components
- Piggy-Back or remote 360 degree swiveling hose mounted gas pressure reservoir ± for fade-free consistent high-performance operation
- Manual preload adjustment with c-spanner included, or...
- Optional Hydraulic Remote Preload Adjuster System (HPA) for quick changes to rear ride-height to vary steering response between road and track (also ideal for shorter riders or for those bikes where the laden weight varies significantly; e.g. from solo to with pillion & luggage)
- Adjustable length as standard to fine tune steering speed/response (also ideal for shorter riders who may want to reduce seat height [the typical lower seat height achievable is up to 30mm/1.25"] -please specify when ordering - see above)
- Low friction rose jointed eyes where applicable (bike-dependent end fittings may differ from those shown here)
- Separate compression and rebound damping adjustment for more advanced bike setup
- By far the best value professional race level shock you can buy
- Very light weight (e.g. Triumph Daytona675, more than 0.5 Kg lighter, even with Hydraulic Preload Preload Adjuster included for Race version)
- 3rd piston Shim-Stack for very low speed rebound damping control
- Teflon lined low-friction rose jointed eyes where applicable (bike-dependent end fittings may differ from those shown here
- Ultra low-friction piston rod seal design
- Completely rebuildable/re-valvable with rapid US based maintenance and support service
- The highest quality race shock you can buy
Please note the choice of Remote-Reservoir or Piggy-Back style is bike model application dependent